NFS Shift 2: Realism

 Now, if your are into motorsports, and I mean any kind of racing,  I am sure you played the first NFS Shift, and if you didn't, you should pick one up ASAP. Doesn't matter what system you play the game on - I prefer PC, this game is the most realistic friggin racing game I have ever played, and now they are coming out with a new one and supposedly making it more real! This video shows home much emphasis they put on making the game seem, sound and feel, realistic and authentic.



I've also decided to throw another trailer of the game. The new Pagani Huyara makes it's debut in the new NFS Shift 2 Unleashed. This trailer is pure insanity, just like the car itself. If you haven't seen the car yet, I included some pictures at the end.






1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work - I really love the designs and enjoyed reading your process. Thanks for sharing this. It's a great insight to what I am starting on at the moment too.
    All the best.



    Exhaust System

    ReplyDelete